Alleged hacked emails from defense contractor Britam reveal a plan “approved by Washington” and funded by Qatar to stage a chemical weapons attack in Syria and blame it on the Assad regime, fulfilling what the Obama administration has made clear is a “red line” that would mandate US military intervention. Yesterday, Israel’s vice premier Silvan Shalom told reporters that if Syrian rebels obtained chemical weapons from stockpiles belonging to the Assad regime, such a development would force Israel to resort to “preventive operations,” in other words – a military strike on Syria.
An excerpt from a local publication details the fact that an active-shooter drill was indeed taking place during the actual event known as the Newtown or Sandy Hook Schools Shooting, thus signifying all of the classic signs of a false flag operation.
As reported here, Patrick Clawson, deputy director of research for the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) was in the news one month ago for suggesting that crisis initiation (i.e. false flags attacks) are needed to “get America into war with Iran.” In his most recent interview Clawson was asked about his false flag comments and his answers may surprise you. Read more here.
In this recent interview done by radio host Bob Tuskin we hear Patrick Clawson asked about the Mossad agents who were arrested near the George Washington bridge just after the September 11th attacks [heard at 6:48 in the recording]… Amazingly, it seems as if Clawson says that it is “plausible” that these Mossad agents were somehow in the loop with the attacks or planning another one. He may deny saying this, as he also denied his earlier comments, but it would seem this man can’t help himself… he really is a pundit for the devil and is quite proud of working for the very people he credits for the 9/11 attack.
Marcus Chaplin is the Captain of the USS Colorado, the most powerful nuclear submarine ever built. When ordered to fire four nuclear missiles at Pakistan he defies protocol and demands confirmation. The submarine is consequently fired upon by the USS Illinois, after which the Colorado bottoms out and is left for dead. As in a false flag pretext for war, the US blames Pakistan for the attack, leading to a nuclear strike against Pakistan. The presumed-dead crew of the Colorado take control of the island of Sainte Marina where there is a NATO radar installation. Chaplin threatens to launch his missiles at any country, including the US, that attacks his ship.
From the beginning, the title “Last Resort” takes on a double meaning. Not only is this a reference to war, but also the means by which nations wars goes to war. Here we have an example of a fictional oath keeper, Capt. Marcus Chaplin, who will not blindly follow an illegal order. His courageous choice to stand down is followed by a series of events which force this would-be oath keeper to take up arms against his own countrymen and his “Last Resort” is to use the nuclear option against his own nation. You can watch the first episode on Hulu, http://www.hulu.com/watch/401576
While Hollywood is entertaining us with fantasy false-flag events and impossible moral dilemmas, in the real world we see government policy adviser talking candidly about how difficult it is to provoke a war when you want one. Patrick Clawson, deputy director of research for the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) was caught on film suggesting that crisis initiation (i.e. false flags) are needed to “get America into war with Iran.”Having very little confidence that Obama “can get us into war” Patrick uses his super-power of evil logic to suggest that others take the appropriate action. “A submarine could go down. Who knows why?” Obviously, the final outcome makes right every action needed to achieve it.
It is shocking to hear this think-tank mouth piece share his conspiratorial view of history. What is shocking is NOT that Clawson admits virtually every major war into which America has entered is also one that we provoked or otherwise manufactured, no, what is shocking is how Patrick views this as both good and necessary. According to him, the USA is a big wuss when it comes to its policy against Iran. Besides sanctions, we need to get down and dirty says Patrick. Why couldn’t an Iranian submarine simply disappear? And if it did, we’d expect Iran to want to take a few good shots at us in retaliation, right? Yes, that would serve as a terrific pretext for beating the crap out of the nasty mullahs and turning their country into a glass parking lot.
One of America’s top constitutional and military law experts – Jonathan Turley – writes:
The fact that one of the leading analysis for the WINEP would feel comfortable in making such comments is itself quite chilling. It indicates that such discussions have become sufficiently regular that it has creeped into public discussion. Moreover, in his remarkably candid remarks, Clawson shows how the U.S. can easily be forced into direct combat by pushing Iran to simply kill some Americans or sink a few of our ships. Then members would be clamoring for revenge. While Clawson adds a passing caveat that he is not advocating such an approach, his remarks are clearly designed to show how the group can get the United States into a war for Israel if only we can get Iran to kill some of our citizens or soldiers. Those people are of course expendable props in Clawson’s realpolitik.
Who is this Clawson clown? Patrick Clawson worked as an economist for the International Monetary Fund between 1981 – 1985 and senior economist for the World Bank between 1985 – 1989. He is what John Perkins would call an economic hit-man. He is one of those talking head analysts quoted by every “serious” publication that covers the Iran nuclear issue and the typical pro-Israel neo-con who is goes out banging the war drums while at the same time tries to appear dispassionate and middle of the road. What a nice man.
This video footage not only features Clawson calling on the U.S. to manufacture a causus belli in order to start a war against Iran. It also reveals at least one insiders view of the world and he takes conspiracy theorizing to a whole new level. According to Clawson, the USA typically goes to war upon a manufactured (or induced) pretext [i.e., USA either sinks its own ship or induces the enemy to do so], Remember the Maine? These comments by Clawson raise the question of 9/11 and who was behind that attack. When you who consider who Clawson works for the answer become rather obvious.
This is not the first time Clawson has publicly called for “covert operations” as a “traditional means of bringing America to war.” In January of 2012, Clawson said that covert campaigns were preferable to covert air-strikes by Israel or the US with regard to striking Iranian nuclear sites. “Sabotage and assassination is the way to go, if you can do it. It doesn’t provoke a nationalist reaction in Iran, which could strengthen the regime. And it allows Iran to climb down if it decides the cost of pursuing a nuclear weapon is too high.”
– Ron Paul explains the just war theory of Christianity.
Ron Paul: “What I Fear The Most Is a False Flag – Something Happening Where One of Our Ships Goes Down, Or … a Plane Goes Down, And of Course It HAD To Be The Iranians, You Know, For Sure, For Certain” Paul joins numerous other high-level government officials who have warned that a false flag may be launched against Iran to start a war:
- Former National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski (who helped to create Al Qaeda to fight the soviets in Afghanistan) told the Senate that a terrorist act might be carried out in the U.S. and falsely blamed on Iran to justify war against that nation.
- Daniel Ellsberg – the famous Pentagon Papers whistleblower – said “if there is another terror attack, “I believe the president will get what he wants”, which includes war with Iran
- Robert David Steele – a 20-year Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer, the second-ranking civilian in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer – says that elements within the U.S. government are trying to carry out a false flag operation and blame it on Iran
- Former high-level CIA officer Michael Scheuer – who was the head of the CIA unit tasked with capturing Bin Laden – says that Israel or Saudi Arabia could be setting up Iran as a way to foment war 3
- Pulitzer-prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh says many ideas have been proposed for provoking a war, including building boats that look like Iranian boats, and then putting Navy Seals on them to “start a shoot-up”
- The Road to WW3
Forget the claims and allegations that false flag terror – governments attacking people and then blaming others in order to create animosity towards those blamed – has been used throughout history.
This essay will solely discuss government admissions to the use of false flag terror.
- The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950’s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected president
- Israel admits that an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed) (and see this and this)
- The well-respected former Indonesian president admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings
- The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admitthat NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this)(Italy joined NATO in 1949, years before the bombings occurred)
- As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in the 1960’s, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings*
There are many other instances of false flag attacks used throughout history proven by the historical evidence. See this, this and this. The above are only some examples of governments admitting to using false flag terror.
You can’t call it a conspiracy theory when the government itself admits it.
And this is not just ancient history:
- Jimmy Carter’s former National Security Adviser – Zbigniew Brzezinski – told the Senate that a terrorist act might be carried out in the U.S. and falsely blamed on Iran to justify war against that nation
- A retired 27-year CIA analyst who prepared and presented Presidential Daily Briefs and served as a high-level analyst for several presidents, would not put it past the government to “play fast and loose” with terror alerts and warnings and even events themselves in order to rally people behind the flag
* Note: While the Joint Chiefs of Staff pushed for Operation Northwoods to be carried out, cooler heads prevailed; President Kennedy or his Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara apparently vetoed the plan.