Obama lied, men died.
Specially, Navy SEAL’s died disobeying the White House orders to stand down.
Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to “stand down,” according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to “stand down.”
Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The rescue team from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.
At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according those present at the compound. [source]
What is going on?
That is the question more and more people are asking. Four Star General Ham supposedly alerted specialized units for a response to the 7 hour fight in Benghazi which left Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other American patriots dead.
Social media has been saturated with reports pertaining General Ham supposedly being arrested for not following White House orders to stand down. Specifically, reports declare that General Ham was arrested by his deputy commanding officer, General Rodriguez. At this time, as the examiner points out, it is unclear what the facts of the case actually are, but the rumors are growing.
But the rumors don’t stop there; it would seem General Ham is not the only member of the armed forces who attempted to respond the crisis against the orders of his Commander and Chief:
The Navy said Saturday it is replacing the admiral in command of an aircraft carrier strike group in the Middle East, pending the outcome of an internal investigation into undisclosed allegations of inappropriate judgment. [source]
Inappropriate judgment? Like, perhaps, deciding that he was going to go do his job when our people were under attack through an act of war by belligerents? There isn’t much that’s “inappropriate” in my view under such circumstances in terms of rapid response, but the CIC (that would be Obama) apparently sees things differently.
Under the UCMJ, any order that will harm soldiers etc can legally be ignored. However, it would still need to be defended in a military court and in this case that would most certainly create a lot of bad press. Therefore, for political reasons, if these rumors are true, the public will like never be told the truth. You will see this fade into obscurity because government always downplays negative events participated in by the top brass.
Just remember, our Government lied to us and even the United Nations directly, eyeball to eyeball, for an extended period of time. They blamed a half-baked moron with a YouTube video when we know, without having to look at rumors, communication made it clear that NIGHT it was an organized attack and never a spontaneous event by unruly protesters. The big question is why the stand down order given?
First, we have this with General Ham, who apparently had a rapid-deployment force ready to go into action when he learned that the consulate was under assault. Then:
General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.
Got that? It appears from this report that he was placed under armed arrest for attempting to rescue our people. But it doesn’t stop there; apparently General Ham is not the only member of the armed forces who attempted to respond, now it looks like we can add Admiral Charles Gaouette to that list.
The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. When question about this, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told reporters at the Pentagon that there was not a clear enough picture of what was occurring on the ground in Benghazi to send help.
This notion that we don’t send our forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on is patently absurd and false. Simply said, it’s a lie. We deploy Army Rangers to take control of air fields and landing zones in potentially hostile environments, for which we do not know all of the desired information; we deploy Marine infantry into situations of potentially unknown threats all of the time all over the globe; but when it comes to protecting our own forces such as those deployed in Benghazi, the excuse is made that we didn’t have enough intelligence.
According to sources on the ground during the attack, the special operator on the roof of the CIA annex had visual contact and a laser pointing at the Libyan mortar team that was targeting the CIA annex. The operators were calling in coordinates of where the Libyan forces were firing from. http://goo.gl/a12yN
Such an act never takes place unless there are assets in the air able to hit what’s been designated as the target and everyone else in the area can see the emission of energy used to “paint” the target. We therefore know, assuming the reports of that “painting” are accurate, that some form of aerial fire support was available and was intentionally not used.
The lid isn’t going to stay on this much longer folks.