The official 9/11 story is chock full of holes in which individuals were not held responsible for their actions, the truth was continually short-circuited and much information was based on secondhand C.I.A. and Pentagon “torture” reports. Over 80% of Americans reject the official 9/11 story: Allen L Roland
Every six months I return to the 9/11 scene, not to fan the flames but, instead, to review the growing number of unanswered questions ~ particularly in light of the recent public awareness of the deceptions, lies and abuses of power by the Cheney/Bush Administration which most likely started with 9/11.
According to a New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks.
A Zogby poll also reveals that over 70 million voting age Americans distrust the official 9/11 story and support a new investigation of possible U.S. Government role in the attacks.
With that in mind, and instead of listing the top 20 reasons to question the official 9/11 story ~ why not list 70 reasons in honor of FBI Agent Harry Samit, who before 9/11 sent 70 communications to supervisors warning them of Moussauoi’s plan to hijack a commercial jet and crash it ~ all to no avail ~ and who said to his superiors, “…If you’re not going to advance this the FISA route, or if you don’t believe we have enough for a FISA, I shudder to think ~ and that’s all I got out .. for then [Supervisory Special Agent Mike Maltbie] cut me off and said, ‘You will not question the unit chief [David Frasca] and you will not question me. We’ve been through a lot. We know what’s going on. You will not question us.'”
That was # 24 and here are the rest ~ A special acknowledgement to John Doraemi’s list at CrimesOfTheState.Blogspot.com for his original research and text.
1. The president of the United States, when informed that a second plane had struck the World Trade Center, continued to read about a pet goat. ( My explanation) Bush knew something big was coming down and he was obviously awaiting instructions from Dick Cheney who was in full command that day ~ see # 5. Why do you think that Bush and Cheney agreed only to be interviewed together by the 9/11 commission ~ and NOT under oath.
2. This same president was moved from his high rise hotel in Genoa Italy two months previously for security reasons, because of a known al Qaeda plot for hijacking and “crashing an airliner into the Genoa summit of industrialized nations.” The assumption in July 2001 was that there existed a plot that “terrorists would try to crash a plane to kill Bush and other leaders” (LA Times, 9-27-01).
3. The Secret Service did not secure the president, even though his location was publicly disclosed in the press for days before the school photo op on 9/11. This was a break in standard operating procedures that left the president vulnerable in the middle of a purported “attack” on America.
4. NORAD has told three different and conflicting stories explaining why no jet fighters intercepted any of the four hijacked airliners.
5. Vice President Richard Cheney was placed in charge of anti-terrorism training and military preparedness exercises by Bush on May 8, 2001. This gave him command authority during the 9/11 attacks because as many as nine war game exercises involving military and intelligence agencies were occurring simultaneously.
6. The military’s “Air Piracy” regulations were rewritten on June 1st 2001 to require the “Secretary of Defense” to give “approval” for military escort aircraft in the event of a hijacking. Donald Rumsfeld gave no “approval” that day.
7. More than an hour and fifteen minutes after the first hijacking was reported by FAA, the US military headquarters at the Pentagon was struck without any defensive action taken to stop the attack. The impact was on the west side, for some reason the only side that had been “hardened” with blast-proof windows and specially reinforced walls. None of the highest ranking military leadership were located on that side.
8. (TRANSCRIPT) Air Force General Richard Myers: “When it became clear what the threat was, we did scramble fighter aircraft, AWACS, radar aircraft and tanker aircraft to begin to establish orbits in case other aircraft showed up in the FAA system that were hijacked…”
Senator Carl Levin: “Was that order that you just described given before or after the Pentagon was struck? Do you know?”
Air Force General Richard Myers: “That order, to the best of my knowledge, was after the Pentagon was struck.”
Reality intrudes. It became “clear what the threat was,” the moment the first hijacked airliner struck the North Tower at 8:45am. This congressional testimony is inexcusable and grounds for investigation into criminal negligence, dereliction of duty, and treason.
9. “President Bush personally asked Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle Tuesday to limit the congressional investigation into the events of September 11…” …”Tuesday’s discussion followed a rare call to Daschle from Vice President Dick Cheney last Friday to make the same request.”
10. The Project For a New American Century, which wrote of the need for a “catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor,” had members throughout the top of the government on 9/11 including Cheney, Rumsfeld, Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Bolton, Armitage, Abrams, Wurmser, as well as Bush’s brother, the governor of Florida, Jeb.
11. Four days before 9/11, Jeb Bush activated the Florida National Guard, “Based on the potential massive damage to life and property that may result from an act of terrorism at a Florida port.” (Executive Order 01-261).